Retail Area Manager - Midland/Southern Region
Brewster McBride are looking for a Retail Area Manager to cover the southern region of a growing, successful FMCG retail business. Managing 9 stores and an area that expands from Birmingham to the South Coast. You will be able to have a real impact on driving sales and work with enthusiastic committed Store managers. You must have previous experience of working as a Retail Area Manager for an FMCG Retailer.
Reporting into the head of retail you role will be to
- Assisting in the redesign and stocking of the stores
- Setting sales targets for all the store you manager
- Ensuring all operational aspects of the stores are managed properly
- Maximising sales and profitability across all stores
- Driving team performance
- Providing a supportive environment for Store Managers and staff
- Recruiting new team members
- Training and development of store staff
- Managing new store openings
- You must be an experienced Retail area manager who is hands on enthusiastic and sales driven
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a specialist FMCG retail market
- You will be situated in the southern area of the UK in order for you to be able to easily visit all of the stores in your region.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an instant impact on a growing and changing retail business where you will work with like-minded driven retail specialists
Salary circa £40,000 + car or allowance + Bonus + further benefits package
Brewster McBride Search & Selection is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of executive talent. Please visit our website at www.brewstermcbride.co.uk for more details about how we may be able to assist you in your job search.