Basingstoke Nursery Nurses required immediately
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for flexible, paid hours over the school holidays? With a view to go permanent?
Working with several partner nurseries in the Basingstoke area, we're looking for education professionals that would like a range of ad-hoc hours over the Easter and Summer breaks.
Our CPD offerings cover phonics, EAL, behaviour management, safeguarding and SEN training to enhance your career prospects, in return for the work you complete for us. You'll have a sound knowledge in following and developing curriculum plans (which in our nurseries, is play-based), inspiring a new generation. Focussing on social and intellectual care with your key children, we can negotiate and organise working hours to suit your needs.
Working with baby, toddler and pre-school departments, running a whole nursery experience - organising sensory play and looking towards new teaching initiatives.
What can we offer you?
- Representation from an REC Audited agency, with a dedicated, knowledgeable consultant working on your behalf.
- Fantastic and negotiable pay rates.
- A £250 referral scheme for other nursery nurses or teachers you may know.
- Reimbursement on your DBS payment.
What happens next?
- Apply with your CV to Shelley.Rivers @cer.co.uk or call
- We'll have a telephone discussion with you
- You'll be invited in to our office for an informal discussion to complete registration
- We'll work together to begin your CER journey
Both CER and the nurseries are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, so those employed by us will be subject to a variety of checks including eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS and full references, including one from your most recent employer.