Management Accountant - Epsom
Investigo are working closely with a household name Engineering & Construction business to hire a Management Accountant join a dynamic and hardworking team who are responsible for delivering effective financial management information appropriate for decision making, control, reporting and analysis for the Construction Business unit.
* Lead the delivery of an effective financial management service providing appropriate financial information for decision making and control to include
* Stay on top of all statutory, regulatory and fiscal requirements are discharged effectively.
* Play an integral part of the quarterly forecast and annual budgeting process, producing an analysis and explanation of variances.
* Be constantly vigilant and proactive around ensuring accounting and control systems are appropriate to the requirements of the market stream and are generating management information suitable for effective decision making.
* Good knowledge of construction accounting and reporting (preferable) Good knowledge and experience of finance & ERP systems
* Advanced Excel Knowledge
* Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA
* Ability to communicate and form strong relationships with the Business Unit commercial teams
* Highly analytical around identifying numbers & trends
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position within one of the world leaders in their field then please contact me as soon as possible on / to find out more