Civil Engineers (Junior Project Managers)
Easy Skill, exclusively recruiting on behalf of our client, GSE Group, is looking for motivated and dynamic Junior Project Managers.
A high-growth and fast expanding company, GSE Group (www.gsegroup.com) is a general contracting project management firm. Headquartered in France with offices and projects in Europe and in China, GSE has an international workforce of 370 employees and a revenue of 490 million euros.
The GSE Group specialises in 4 main areas of engineering and turnkey building projects : Industry, Logistics, Retail and Real Estate .
Due to their high growth rate and fast expanding activities, GSE is seeking to hire freshly graduated Civil Works Engineers for their offices in the U.K (Lutterworth)., Italy (Milan), Spain (Barcelona), Romania (Bucharest), Hungary (Budapest).
The training program will be held nationally and internationally.
During the first year with GSE :
- you will coordinate construction projects from design to build,
- you will benefit from developpmental opportunities and mentoring,
- you will be part of our Graduate Program with monthly training sessions in technical, legal and financial subjects as well as personal, team building and managerial developments.
You will then be responsable for construction projects from A to Z and ensure their global performance.
After the training program, Junior Project Managers can access positions in Project Management, or in other areas like R&D Innovation, Design, Purchasing...
Candidate Profile :
- Master (MSc) of Civil Works / Urbanism Engineering degree from a recognised Engineering School.
- Graduates with professional experience of 1 or 2 years in the building sector will also be considered.
- Soft Skills necessary for this position : an interest in project management, excellent communication and people skills, teamwork, willingness to learn and to achieve, ability to anticipate, autonomy, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A very good level of written and spoken English (interview and training program to be held in English).
- Candidates must have a very good level of the native language in the country they are applying for.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Candidates must have a valid authorisation / permit to work in the country they are applying for.