Head of Department - English - September Start - Harrow, London
This is an ideal opportunity for an existing Teacher or Head of Department with four or more years experience to work in a thriving secondary school to start September 2018.
The primary role of the head of department is to provide a strategic vision, and secure commitment to both school and department values.
This role would suit a well qualified, inspirational and motivated Head of English who is keen to lead a dedicated and enthusiastic team within a state-of-the-art secondary school in Harrow, Middlesex.
You must demonstrate:
- A successful track record of teaching English at GCSE level
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- The ability to maximise resources and to develop strategies for promoting effective teaching and learning
- Evidence of raising achievement
- A capacity for hard work and to work under pressure
This is a high-achieving, well-resourced school, renowned for its academic excellence and outstanding performance, this is a highly sought after school
To apply for this position, please send your most updated CV to or call for an informal conversation and further dteails.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS: Monday 19th March 2018 at 9:00am
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.