IT Service Desk Analyst
An opportunity has arisen to join a busy IT helpdesk team as an IT Service Desk Analyst. The IT Service Desk Analyst will be able to perform and produce work to a high standard often under pressure and will understand the importance of managing and meeting strict deadlines. The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff and customers The IT Service Desk Analyst will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
To apply for the IT Service Desk Analyst, you will have ideally 2 years` experience working within a contact centre or a help desk role; have an excellent telephone manner and be able to work to tight deadlines. The IT Service Desk Analyst will also have a solid understanding of Office 365 along with strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating system.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as smartphones, Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as connectivity issues
- Data Input and other administration tasks
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts and reset passwords
- You must have excellent IT skills/advanced Excel and be able to provide simple 1st line IT support.
- 2 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Good problem solving skills
- High level of initiative
- Attention to detail
- Willing to be highly flexible
Customer service, contact centre, 1st line support, 2nd line support, Account Support, Help desk support, IT helpdesk, IT support
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds