Role: Solution Architect
Location: Milton Keynes
Skills: Microsoft .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL, TOGAF, Service-oriented architecture
Salary: £65,000 + Bonus (Up to 15%), Pension, 27 days holiday (+ Stats), Private family healthcare cover (Fully funded), Life assurance
A Solution Architect position is available to join an industry leading company is transitioning into a digital service provider. The Solution Architect will translate business and IT requirements into architecture specifications, delivering technology based solutions that are fit for purpose.
The Architect will have expertise across a range of technologies, the software development lifecycle and project management methodologies, whilst also being able to contribute towards improving processes for solution architecture approach.
Key requirements for the Solution Architect role include:
- Background in delivering technology solutions from business and IT requirements
- Experience in object oriented design and development
- Skilled in .Net framework - C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- MS SQL Server Suite experience
- Understanding of the SDLC and project management methodologies
This is a great opportunity to join a company on their journey to becoming a digital service leader for their industry, which offers a great working environment and fantastic benefits. Apply now for an initial screening interview.