Events Fundraising Manager
If planning and delivering incredible events for good causes is what makes you jump out of bed in the morning, then we have one of (if not the) best Events Fundraising opportunities in the North West.
Charity People is partnering with one of Manchester's highest profile charities, heading up the search party for an Events Manager with a previous track record of success delivering show-stopping, high impact fundraising events on time and in budget.
Following significant investment from the Board of Trustees to put an ambitious three-year growth strategy in place, we are looking for someone to strengthen an impressive events portfolio and increase income to support sick children and fund important health projects in Manchester.
The current portfolio includes mass participation and sporting events, as well as some fantastic in-house, third party and special events, with a strategy to diversify the portfolio and increase income to over £750k by 2021.
On our absolutely essential list:
* Proven track record in a senior Events Fundraising role
* Excellent working knowledge of the Events Fundraising market (preferably in Manchester)
* Strategic thinker with the ability to see the bigger picture
* Demonstrable creativity and innovation from concept to delivery
* Confident multi-tasker able to manage multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
* Strong relationship builder (internally and externally) with exceptional negotiation skills
* Coaching, empowering and effective people manager who leads by example
This is a career-defining Events role with the opportunity to work with a high energy, fun team with big plans for the future.
To learn more, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to our North West consultant, Amelia Lee:
Please note, we are hoping to meet people on a rolling basis, so please apply ASAP if interested to avoid disappointment.