Accounts Payable Manager - Edinburgh - 3 months
Finance Manager - AP - Edinburgh - 3 months
Experienced Accounts Payable Manager required in Edinburgh for an initial 3 months contract. The successful candidate will work with other members of the finance team to deliver efficient and effective transaction services and be responsible for overseeing the processing of the main financial transactions and ensuring targets and deadlines are met.
Candidates who can evidence the following requirements/skills/experience in their CVs should apply.
- Maintaining a record of users of the Finance & Procurement Systems
- Act as line manager for Finance Assistants and train, coach, mentor and develop staff
- Review, evaluate and challenge financial information, monitor deadlines and work with key contacts to improve processes
- Monitor multiple mailboxes and handle incoming email, telephone and face-to-face queries
- Manage the month end process and ensure that all necessary adjustments are processed before finance system closedown
- Conduct and review monthly accounts payable reconciliations
- Ensure finance guidance documents are accurate, up to date and are in line with best practice
- Carry out continuous review of systems
- Assist with the preparation of the year end Annual Report and Accounts
PLEASE NOTE - This rate does fall within the IR35 legislation
All applicants must hold a current Basic Disclosure Certificate dated within the last 12 months.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.