£100k - £140k
2 Business Analysts - Regulatory Change
A big four challenger consultancy, currently requires a Business Analyst to join its team. Our client requires two Business Analysts to join their Regulatory Change team working on a Brexit Programme for a top tier investment bank. The team will work the full portfolio delivery life cycle and implement the most appropriate business and technology solutions to deliver business benefit. This will be accomplished by taking a lead role in the analysis, implementation and successful delivery of the project. The Project is in its early days, working on a new legal entity for a Brexit programme at a tier one investment bank. Previous MIFIDII projects will be a natural reflection of the book of work and some CASS experience will be beneficial. A good operational background would be preferable with some transaction reporting experience and client asset reporting especially beneficial. Working for a big four consultancy would also be beneficial.
The successful Business Analyst will need to have extensive experience within general regulatory change as well as:
- A proven track record of Business Analysis on complex projects
- Strong experience of MIFID II and Brexit
- Someone very strong in CASS
- Solid knowledge of investment banking particularly areas such as Prime Brokerage and Futures
- Client asset reporting would be especially beneficial
- A proven track record of providing a consultative approach
- Ability to drive delivery and meet deadlines
This will be a 6 month FTC position at a big four challenger consultancy. This position will offer the perfect opportunity to gain some great experience working at a big four challenger consultancy to further your career. If you would like to be a part of this new major project, then apply now or call us for further information.