Credit Risk Manager
Credit Risk Manager - Invoice Finance
£45,000 - £55,000
Telford (Field Based)
An established and thriving financial institution are looking for an experienced and professional Credit Risk Manager to join their Invoice Finance Division. As Credit Risk Manager, you will Assist the Head of Risk to develop the overall credit risk strategy to be employed by the company’s Invoice Finance division with the ultimate aim of building a high quality client base and balanced portfolio producing an agreed acceptable level of profitability.
You will be responsible for planning, directing and managing the overall activities of the Credit Risk function, within the framework of agreed risk and company policy. You will also ensure that the incidence and financial impact of credit risk is managed through appropriate credit policies, and a clear understanding of risk and reward
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and package and the opportunity to work for one of the most respected companies in this field.
To be considered for the role, you must possess:
- Demonstrable Invoice Finance underwriting & portfolio management experience, including knowledge of Asset Based Lending
- Proven experience and knowledge in using decision technology to improve underwriting processes
- ACIB or degree level qualification in related discipline preferred
- Experience of managing and leading a team through coaching and training and development
- Strategic thinker with the ability to plan for future business requirements
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Time management skills plus ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen - ability to read and interpret company accounts
If you feel you have the requisite skills and experience then please apply by submitting your CV or get in touch with Sophie Cooper at Campbell & Fletcher for more information.