Critical Facilities Mechanical Shift Engineer
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a highly prestigious business critical banking contract in central London. The role will be based on the one site in central London near to Liverpool Street Station. You will be required to work as part of a Continental Shift Pattern - 3 on 3 off and will include a mixture of days and nights.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Critical Facilities infrastructure (Mechanical). As a key member of the engineering shift teams, you will responsible for the inspection, operation and maintenance of all associated assets within the site, with a primary focus on relevant mechanical asset maintenance (Planned, Reactive and Corrective).
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Experience in facilities, operations or engineering; in a critical environment.
- Suitable experience including a Mechanical based qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in operating and fault finding complex and integrated systems.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Critical Facilities operate
- Experience in Mechanical Works in a commercial setting
- To possess a clean full UK driving licence
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on or alternatively send your CV through