Legal Project Administrator
The Legal Project Administrator role entails providing support to the wider team in an established law firm, in order to provide a high standard of service to clients.
It is a hugely varied role and an exciting opportunity to gain exposure within a top law firm, based in York, that is experiencing exponential growth.
Our client is a well-established law firm, with several offices nationally. This role will be based in York.
The key responsibilities of the successful Legal Project Administrator includes:
- Audio & copy typing
- Amending documents
- Assisting fee earners - case management, marketing and business development initiatives
- Proactive diary management
- Organising and planning internal and external meetings
- Handle correspondence - phone, email, letters...
- Dealing with clients - over the phone and face to face
- General ad-hoc administrative duties
The successful Legal Project Administrator will:
- Have a demonstrated track record in a business support role within a law firm.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be committed and flexible
- Have a minimum of 60 wpm typing speed, with a high level of accuracy
- Ideally have RSA II in typing, audio typing or word processing
- Have proficiency with MS Office - Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, whilst still maintaining quality
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary - £16,000-£20,000 DOE
- Fantastic company benefits and perks
- Excellent location (York)
- Progression opportunities and positive exposure within the established law firm