My client is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant with B2B experience to work for a fantastic company with a presence in over 80 countries with a turnover last year of £7 million.
The appointed candidate will have industry knowledge and experience of assessing and surveying to the highest level.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Sales Consultant selling a variety of engineering solutions to end customers, contractors or public authorities.
- To actively seek new business
- Manage a day to day customer facing aspects of the role
- To achieve set KPI's ensuring all key elements are achieved
- Attend appointments arranged through company-sourced leads along with self-developed leads such as main contractors, architects etc
- To take accountability for the step to step process of the sale through completion
- To sell a range of products
- To have extensive knowledge of the product range
- Source new business by responding to enquiries quickly
- Visiting clients and providing survey through to quotation
- To carry out site survey to enable accurate drawings
- To ensure that quotations are submitted on time
- Respond verbally or in writing advising technical aspects in relation to complex projects
- Provide weekly reports to managers
- Strong sales pipeline management
This role will include travel to the Midlands & London with overnight stays.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer