Staff Nurse- £35k a year
Position: Staff Nurse- Nursing Home
Location: Bristol, BS30
Salary: 15.38 per hour
Hours: 36- 44 hours per week- days or nights. Flexible patterns considered.
If youre a nurse thats passionate about supporting and helping older people to live their lives to fullest, then we want to talk to you! This is a 58 bed nursing home based in the BS30 postcode that are now seeking a compassionate, caring staff nurse. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team whilst working for one of the UKs most well-known groups.
What youll do
- You will do your best to help residents with all their needs- emotionally and medically.
- Youll have a passion for ensuring high standards of care are practiced by everyone, teaching best practice care to anyone that may fall below required standards.
- Working with the entire care team to plan and execute a fantastic care plan tailored individually.
- Medication rounds and general nursing tasks, including personal care.
- Take part in company training, keeping your knowledge and skills up to date.
- Familiarise yourself with all residents personal situations, keeping their care as the focus of your attention.
- Develop a trusting, respectful relationship with those under your care, trying your best to make a difference to their lives
Who you are
- Youll a working knowledge or understanding of dementia, geriatric care and age-related conditions. Though experience is preferred, any application from a registered nurse will be considered.
- Developing your skills should be important to you- leadership, clinical knowledge and emotional intelligence are important in the evolution of care.
- You will focus on patient care for the individual, seeing residents as people rather than a condition. Care plans always include every aspect of a residents life, so youll need be to able to focus your clinical knowledge into a personal situation.
- Youll need an NMC PIN number (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with current registration
Our nursing homes
With over 300 nursing homes across the UK, our clients homes provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Have peace of mind knowing your job is secure with a large, national company who really care about their staff and their residents.
To apply for this fantastic role simply click the link below and you will be call about this great opportunity!
Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse, RNLD, RN, Senior Staff Nurse, Nurse, Nursing, Nursing Home, Unit Manager, Deputy Manager, Dementia, Alzheimers, Palliative, Diabetes, Private, NHS