If you are a Computing Teacher in Lincoln, or are happy to travel to Lincoln we may have a perfect role for you.
An Academy in the Lincoln are has approach us with a booking for a Long Term Computing Teacher to start ASAP.
The school is looking for a full time Teacher, to commit fully to the role and assist and develop students ages 11 – 16 ( KS3 & KS4 ) in there learning.
We are seeking to recruit someone straight into the role but they must be willing to commit fully to role as the school require a consistent, enthusiastic teacher.
Duties of this role will include;
- Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that lessons are engaging and stimulating taking into account individual needs of the students.
- Manage, develop and share resources to enhance teaching of ICT and Computing.
- Prepare lesson plans and schemes of work as agreed with the Head of Faculty.
- Monitor the progress and achievement of the students following the course and identify the appropriate intervention strategies for underachieving students.
- Maintain effective behaviour management in classroom using positive behaviour strategies to ensure learner’s engagement in the lesson.
- Keep records of students’ progress and achievement and set appropriate targets.
The role is 5 days a week commencing ASAP for the right fit for the school, this role is temporary but could go onto permanent if both parties are happy.
If this position sounds like something you would enjoy & that you are looking for please give Clare a call on or email your CV to.
At Supply Desk we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.