Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant
We are one of the leading Software & Data Service providers within our field who are now seeking a Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant to assist on a short term contract starting ASAP for approximately 12 weeks but this could be extended. The working hours are Monday -Friday 9am-5pm paying between £14.50 and £16.50 per hour depending on experience plus holiday pay.
Working within the Finance team, as Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant the main duties will be as below:
- Payment allocation and chasing overdue invoices.
- New account set up, and the on-going maintenance of sales ledger account details.
- Resolving queries in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of major corporate accounts.
- Monthly account review and statement run.
- Ad hoc duties as required for support of other team members and department objectives.
To be considered for this role, you will be A Level educated or equivalent and will have worked within a similar role of Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant previously, with 2-3 years of experience within business to business, be able to follow logical processes, identifying any risks, be confident with speaking with and working with people at director level, have excellent written as well as verbal communications skills, excellent attention to details, have a can do attitude and a good working knowledge of MS office. Experience of using Access Dimensions accounting software and AAT or a similar qualification is desirable.
You will be available to start ASAP on an ongoing basis.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to