senior graphic designer
Agenda Creative is thrilled to be working with one of our top clients over their Graphic Designer/Art Director vacancy. Our client is a leading branding and PR advertising agency based in west Hertfordshire, having been in business for over twenty years now they have extensive experience in retail and leisure marketing.
Ideally my client is looking for an art director/designer, and someone with a background or interest in fashion / lifestyle. While it’s not all fashion by a long stretch, they need someone with a decent understanding of this particular field.
- Campaign concepts
- Concept visualisation and presentation
- Online Video
- Press advertising
- Direct mailers
CONCEPTS / VISUALISATION - Keen, Imaginative, original idea generator.
- Imagination, Creativity, Team spirit
- artworking on occasion
- Brand design and application
- Shoot Art direction and post production
- Contribute to online content creation
- Basic web/mobile web design
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator proficiency is essential
- Illustrator, basic code (HTML/CSS), basic video editing, Wordpress knowledge are helpful but not essential.
The role sits within a small team, working alongside a Copywriter and Artworker. They will be expected to work directly with the Client Services team too.They have an executive creative director and use freelnce creative support too.
At least 3 years experience.
Someone who’s passionate, dedicated, creative and keen.
Very creatively engaged who is interested in art, fashion, music and into digital / tech / internet culture.
The workload is fairly varied and there is always more to do for those who have the initiative to seek out new projects!
(The commute takes just 20 minutes from Finsbury Park.)
Please apply with current CV, portfolio, current salary and notice period to