The school is seeking SENCO applicants (or be in the process of completing your NASENCO award), who are enthusiastic and committed to the aims of SEND and who are prepared to be an integral part of their Senior Leadership Team; capable of developing effective and successful strategies which enable their SEN pupils to achieve their very best potential.
The school can offer:
- A competitive salary
- A core offer of continued professional development
- Outstanding leadership development and support
- Opportunities to learn and grow within an ambitious team of staff
The applicant will be required to:
- To take lead on coordination of SEN provision across the school.
- To continue to develop an inclusive culture across the school.
- To support staff in understanding the needs of SEN pupils, through organising CPD sessions.
- Liaise with staff, parents and external agencies to work together in providing maximum support for the pupils.
The school prides itself on ensuring that all pupils receive the very best education. If you are interested in this unique SENCO role, please get in touch with Nurani @ REESON Education to be shortlisted for the role in Greenwich.