Test Engineer INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE NEXT WEEK
INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE WB/ 19/03/18
-Based in Sheffield
McGregor Boyall are exclusively partnered with one of the UK's Financial Servers and one of Europe's leading providers Financial and customer service aswell as one of the largest household names in Europe.
Mcgregor Boyall are currently recruiting for a Test Engineer for a Financial Services client based in Sheffield. Who are looking for Test Engineers to continue growth within their API team. The team will be working on continuous development of the businesses' and partners' digital apps.
The successful test engineer will need;
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle, and demonstrable application of relevant Test methodologies and toolsets.
- Test specification development.
- Test script preparation.
- Experience of Automated Test Tools such as Selenium, Cucumber
- Experience Working in an Agile/SCRUM/DevOps delivery model
- Knowledge of developing in a high-level language such as C++/Java
- Experience of Continuous Integration
This is a great opportunity to become a part of one of the largest organisations in this sector.
The position offers incredible benefits; healthcare, competitive bonus , flexible & remote working, outstanding pension, exceptional company culture and a strong holiday allowance.
My client are based In a desirable location, commutable from Manchester, Macclesfield, Chesterfield, Rotherham, Sheffield, Nottingham and other surrounding areas with great commuting links and also offer on-site parking.
To be considered for this role, you must be a permanent worker.McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.