Head of Digital Channels
Head of Digital Channels (Digital Marketing)
We're a full-service creative agency that specialises in what's called people communications. That means there's lots of work concerning employer brand building, recruitment and employee engagement. Our clients include brands such as KPMG, Coca- Cola, Clifford Chance, TfL and BUPA.
We are looking for our very first Head of Digital Channels to join us. It's a senior position, reporting directly into the Board. You will take the lead in developing and implementing innovative Digital marketing strategies for our clients across all digital channels - social, online, programmatic.
As an experienced digital marketer, you will be responsible for optimising and enhancing clients' employer brand experiences, talent acquisition strategies and recruitment marketing campaigns.
Specifically, you will:
- Define digital channel strategies and manage a meticulously planned and documented testing plan
- Play an active role in the pitch process, exciting our clients on the possibilities our cross-channel digital marketing
- Own and lead on digital marketing across channels to help our clients attract and engage talent
- Deliver, overseeing a content provider, client social media campaigns
- Develop and refine our digital products and services
- Analyse and interpret data-driven insights on employee/ candidate behaviour to influence channel strategy
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements for our clients
- Manage a meticulously planned and documented testing plan
Who are we looking for?
Proven experience in digital marketing with expert knowledge of digital solutions - social, email, programmatic, PPC, etc. are a must. You will be a highly effective communicator, experienced in writing proposals, delivering presentations and able to turn technical jargon into easy-to- understand language.
You'll be able to think strategically but be very comfortable with hands-on delivery.
You don't need experience of working in people communications, but if you haven't, we'll need you to become an expert pretty quickly.