2 x Static Multi-Skilled Engineer - 1 x Mechanical bias and 1 x Electrical bias
Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00
- Electrical duties such as light testing
- PAT testing
- Lighting repairs
- Mechanical duties such as AHU's, FCU's, changing filters
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed by Supervisor / Contract Manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting with other properties within the portfolio.
- All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
Key skills and experience:
- Must hold 17th Edition
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to the role
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
- Including, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables,
- Batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.