SQL & BI Developer - UK Law Firm
- Developing tools to facilitate integration of practice management databases and accounting databases.
- Working closely with the Finance Department in producing accurate and timely ad-hoc and automated reports in line with business needs.
- Providing support for business intelligence across the firm.
- Working with managerial teams to understand their, and their client’s, requirements and translate these suitable reports.
- Working closely with the IT Department and other members of the Application Development Team throughout.
- Occasional travel to our regional and international offices will be required
- The SQL Developer reports to the Applications, Training and Development Manager.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in SQL/BI development and ideally from a legal, financial or professional services background
- SQL Server 2008/ 2012
- Strong T-SQL scripting skills
- Knowledge of handling SQL stored procedures, functions and views
- SSIS Package Development and Support
- SSRS Report Development and Deployment
This role may require infrequent travel to other offices across the UK.