Plumbing and Heating Customer Advisor
Do you have Plumbing and Heating Servicing experience or maybe just technically minded wanting to know how things work? We have an opportunity for candidates with good Customer Service skills to work in an office based environment, 'off the tools', answering inbound product queries. There will be extensive training on offer and salary will be dependant on previous experience.
- To provide after sales care and technical support to customers on our client's heating products.
- In this role you will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers, whilst developing your skills and abilities to support customers technically.
- You are expected to become an acknowledged expert on all products and their functions as well as having a detailed knowledge of current building industry regulations and legislation.
- Provide internal & external customers with a high level of technical support for products via telephone and email
- Provide telephone support for trouble-shooting problems as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understand the principles of mechanical and electrical services
- Building Services (plumbing and electrical) industry knowledge would be advantageous
- IT literate
- Solution focused / problem solver
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.