Commercial Business Developer
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within this highly regarded, independent insurance broking organisation operating in the East Midlands region.
They seek an experienced commercial insurance professional to assist them in their continued drive for growth and development. Key points to understand when considering if this role may suit you are:
- No requirements or expectation to bring a client portfolio with you although you will need to demonstrate and articulate how you'll go about attracting and onboarding new clients
- You'll have full marketing and account handling/servicing support from within the business
- There are very realistic expectations from the Senior Management team in terms of income and production
- The client is happy to consider existing Account Executives and BDMs keen to work in a New Business capacity for a realistic and ethical employer
- Additionally , applications are invited from proactive commercial account handlers experience in identifying gaps in cover and cross sales opportunities.
- You'll be working off the back of an excellent client reputation for excellence and quality and will have the benefit of wide variety of products and carriers to recommend.
- An excellent basic salary of £35k-£45k awaits together with company car, benefits and commission structure to be agreed with the successful individual.
- Ideally applicants will be able to demonstrate progress towards professional qualifications
Our client is keen to embark upon interviewing suitable individuals immediately and therefore we welcome applications from suitably experienced individuals immediately . All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.