EB5201 Service Engineer
Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 DOE
Position: Permanent (Shift Work & Weekends as required)
Hours of Work: 40 hrs a week plus overtime
Benefits: Pension and Benefits Scheme
Our Client who is one of the leading companies within the Rail Industry are looking for a Service Engineer to maintain/repair/replacement and upgrade HVAC Systems throughout the North of England. The Service Engineer must ideally hold a current HNC in Electrical Engineering or be able to demonstrate the ability to learn, there will be product onsite training provided. This Service Engineer must be qualified with ‘F’ Gas (City & Guilds 2078) and must hold at least 5 years’ experience in a similar service role.
The role of Service Engineer comes with a very good salary between £32,000 and £34,000 per year and comes with a Company Van as they will be supporting customers at various depot sites throughout the North of England. The Service Engineer must be very good at Team Work, be self-reliant and very customer focused.
Applications from ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- AC power circuit fault finding(400VAC)
- DC control circuit fault finding (24VDC and 110VDC)
- Refrigeration circuit fault finding
- Carry out all processes required to service refrigeration circuits, refrigerant recovery, pressure
testing, evacuation and charging
- Carry out repairs to refrigeration pipework and hot work
- Be able to work on own or as part of a team
- Liaise with customer to organise work and deal with problems
- Represent the company on site and project the appropriate corporate image
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Overtime and shifts maybe required
- Must be prepared to work away from home for considerable periods of time
- Experience in working with PLC’s
Experience / Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years recent practical experience in a similar or comparable industry
- Having worked in a rail environment would be advantageous
- A suitable qualification in Electrical Engineering
- F Gas City & Guilds 2079 or equivalent (Preferable)
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.