Audio Visual Installation Technician - Live Events
In2 Resourcing are representing a long established, successful and growing, full service Live Events Production company. Their Technology capabilities across Audio-Video, Lighting, Rigging and Staging are second to none. With a comprehensive client base across the UK, Europe and Worldwide they are the go to company for large scale Events across Corporate, Education, Retail and Leisure sectors.
Due to continued growth, our clients are now seeking an AV Installation Technician to bolster their dynamic Installations and Service team.
In this role you will be responsible for installing and commissioning a wide variety of Audio Visual and Sound equipment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
This opportunity will require, but is not limited to, the following:
- Deliver high quality installations on site, as required, under the leadership of appointed Project Manager or Site Supervisor.
- Assist in the packing and preparation of equipment as required with regard to individual installation as well as assisting with general warehouse duties such as loading/unloading, tidying and assisting other departments.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assess faults and assist in remedial work following completion of an installation.
- Ensure equipment is maintained and used in a manner that complies with safety legislations.
- Occasionally attend site and carry out duties of a Site Supervisor – face to face client contact as required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated and proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- AOIP networking experience (including DANTE Citification level 2)
- Excellent time management and attendance record with the ability to work to a deadline.
- Experience (and understanding) of the following:
- Programming Audio DSP systems (such as Yamaha, QSYS, BSS etc
- Projector installation, Line up, keystoning and blending
- Audio Signal Paths both Analogue and Digital
- Loudspeaker system installation and commissioning
- Portable appliance testing
- Radio Transmission and receiver deployment
- AV control systems (such as AMX, Crestron etc)
- Team member who is capable to taking the lead and able to follow detailed instructions accurately.
- Good written, numerical and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to carry out all duties and responsibilities to a high standard ensuring a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- SSSTS, First Aid, PASMA, IPAF and CSCS cards desirable.
- Understanding of DXM, networking, dimming and basic electrical theory.
- Excellent fault finding skills, soldering skills and understanding of test equipment and tools.
- Able to work at heights with IPAF/PASMA training desirable.
- Full clean driving license desirable
For a confidential chat through this opportunity, call Mike Neville, Live Events AV Technology Consultant or please apply by sending your CV through this site.
We look forward to hearing from you!
In2 Resourcing are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
In2 Resourcing are a specialist Audio Visual Recruitment Agency and our Live Events Recruitment team recruit for Live Events jobs including; AV Event Production jobs and Event Technology jobs across the UK/EMEA territories.