Year 3 Teacher/ KS2 Teacher
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher/ KS2 Teacher to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Ealing, West London. This full time Year 3 Teacher/ KS2 Teacher position begins in April 2018 and it will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Year 3 Teacher/ KS2 Teacher
- Full time - April 2018 start
- A lot of support available from partner year group teacher and SLT
- Both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
- Highly experienced support staff available in the class
- £140-185, depending on experience - MPS pay available if the role goes permanent
About the School
- Three-form entry primary school located in West London
- Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
- Outstanding, dedicated and supportive leadership team
- All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
- Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
- Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
- Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacherwill need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.