Field Service Engineer
Temporary Field Service Engineer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6611930
A position has arisen for a Field Service Engineer within a leading IT Software organisation. This is a key role assist in the maintenance of their EPOS solutions in various retail or office environments. It is paying £9.50 per hour via a Ltd or Umbrella company. The successful candidate must have a clean UK licence. You will be given a company Van.
Locations you will cover: South East of England
9 hour shifts, four days on and then 3 days off, with the shift blocks rotating between an early shift (7am-4pm), and a late shift (11am-8pm). Shift patterns may change as dictated by the needs of the business.
Your duties will include:
- Provide on site installation and replacement of equipment
- Preventative maintenance and fault diagnosis repairing EPOS systems and various Chip and Pin devices.
- Reactive maintenance visits as required
- Responding to all calls within the required service level agreement (per call)
- Stock management
- Accurate and timely call closure and stock reporting
- Associated engineer paperwork
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous installation/engineering experience
- Clean driving license
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic technical aptitude
- Good organisational skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Renay on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.