We are currently working on an exclusive basis we with a leading service business within a niche field. If you are passionate about sports and genuinely making a difference with young people then this may be the business for you!
They are currently looking to recruit a marketing executive to join their team. The role will suit an ambitious marketing executive who is ready for their next step. You will also not be afraid to get your hands dirty and "muckin" within a SME organisation who genuinely cares about their employees.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITES
- You’ll manage the company’s social media presence across various platforms while posting frequently.
- Engage with the audience and responding to any enquiries that come through
- Plan and implement all paid social media campaigns while also suggesting areas of spend and the audience to reach
- Design and implement regular email campaigns with the view to continually develop and improve their effectiveness
- Work with design agencies to produce seasonal marketing material
- Plan and attend industry relevant events (x2 per year) which will involve creating content for presentations
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients when required
- Update and monitor websites via a custom CMS
- Provide assistance on the SEO implementation.
- At least 2 years experience of working within a similar role
- Experienced and passionate about social media inc paid social campaigns
- Competent user when it comes to creating email campaigns via mailchimp
- Experience of either working in agency or with an agency on creating marketing material
- Skilled with the Adobe suite including Photoshop and InDesign
- Exceptional telephone manner and ability to connect with customers
- Experience of using both standard and bespoke CMS