Warehouse Training Supervisor
This major distribution company is looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Training Supervisor to work on the night shift. Along with a salary of £24,252, a modern working environment and excellent prospects for progression there are benefits including 28 days holiday that increase to 33 over time, staff discount, free parking and a pension scheme. This role will involve working days on a permanent 4 on/4 off basis.
About the company:
Based just outside Rochdale town centre and close to excellent motorway network links, this company has continued to grow over the last few years and has remained the market leader in their field with sites right across the UK and around the world.
About the role:
Working as part of a training team in a large distribution environment, you will be delivering the operational training plan through practical training delivery and the facilitation of the Training Instructor team to meet the requirements of the site.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Training Manager in the delivery of the training plan
- Overseeing a small team of instructors and co-ordinators
- Managing day to day people issues involving the Training Instructors including RTW, Time and Attendance and holidays
- Developing the operational capability of the Training Instructors through training and coaching
- Liaising with Shift Managers and Supervisors to manage delivery of the training plan
- Conducting Learning Needs Analysis on shift to support Operational Management in finding appropriate training for their team
- Supporting operational project delivery through facilitating training resource required for projects and effective delivery of operational training
- Delivering the Corporate Induction to groups of new starters
- Hosting regular site Trainer Meetings to share best practice and discuss ways of improving the overall site training provision
- Delivering job skills training including manual handling
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Warehouse Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor role with experience or having developed and trained a team or have worked as a Learning and Development or Training Officer in a warehousing or distribution environment. A training qualification would also be of great interest but is not essential. You will be comfortable committing to working a shift of 11am to 11.30pm on a 4 on, 4 off basis.
- A salary of £24,252
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), rising to 33 days over time
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Staff discount scheme
- Superb prospects
If this sounds like a Warehouse Training Supervisor role that you would LOVE, please email your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.