Head of Security Services Product Marketing
You switch on the TV today and there is a major incident somewhere in the world, it’s very likely that one of our clients is affected. International SOS is the world's leading medical & security solutions company operating from over 700 sites in 70 countries with over 11,000 employees. We combine human capital expertise with the latest technological solutions to really make a difference, every single day, to people’s lives and are able to support them when they need it the most, globally. In the UK we partner with organisation’s across all industry sectors, from those in the FTSE 100/350 to those in the not for profit, Scholastic and NGO sectors, in-fact any organisation that operates internationally could be one of our client’s!
The overall purpose of this role is to partnership with the business lines and regions, to innovate, promote and drive our portfolio of security services, products and solutions to deliver profitable growth, and to deliver market-leading service quality.
- Maintain regular client interaction together with business line colleagues, regional sales and regional marketing teams
- Identify and interpret the evolving market, customer and competitor trends with the security services sector, communicate them within the organisation and develop effective business plan responses
- Develop proposals for enhancements to existing services or products or new ones that reflect an innovative and digital agenda, working together with business line, medical, sales, marketing and product engineering colleagues , Managing product withdrawal and end-of-life
- Ensure appropriate sign-off and deliverables at the key product lifecycle stage-gates (Productisation Methodology)
- Take the lead in ensuring that our client security partner programme is actively maintained and aligned with the opportunity to maximise cross-border success
- Work with business line and Group Marketing colleagues to establish and maintain a regular programme of industry events, networks, white papers and overall thought-leadership
- Ensure that services and products have clear go-to-market plans, including annual objectives, measures and targets, marketing, training, communications and support materials, developed and regularly updated in conjunction with the business line colleagues and the product operations team
- Work closely with International SOS security, medical and operational Subject Matter Experts to ensure the most effective service and product design and associated service quality
- Monitoring and managing the financial, service, support and business related performance of security services and products highlighting key opportunities and issues and suggested courses of action
- Work with the Alliances and Partnerships team to drive success and collaboration with alliance and partners companies.Support the regional sales teams with the development of strategic/major client proposals and bid responses
- Ensure regular exposure to market, industry and client forums and meetings to maintain leading edge awareness trends and developments and how International SOS might continue to pioneer and exploit them