Accounts Receivable Analyst - Hungarian
This role is to working for a global FMCG business.
To improve SCJ financial performance by reducing claims, speeding up validation of deductions and ensuring accurate allocation of customers' invoices to the correct accrual, all in line with departmental KPIs targets.
Global market leading FMCG business.
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the current process in a timely manner
- Monthly, Quarterly or as per request analysis of Net Sales, rebate expenditure and providing necessary & meaningful report variance analysis to local Business Team (BW Reporting)
- Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting (If necessary)
- Ensure timely approval and processing of claims, Invoices and deductions by customer.
- Conduct thorough investigation of disputed claims / deductions with local Logistics Service Provider, local Country Sales and with customer where necessary.
- Ensure pricing consistency for all credits.
- Drive process changes as well as Efficiency & Effectiveness improvements.
- Build relationship with external and internal customers
- Timely escalation and resolution of disputes.
- Responsible for the SOX compliance of SSC processes.
- Cover/backup for other CFS functions
Fluent Hungarian is essential.
Plus any of these languages Polish, Slovak, German or Czech too!
Experience of accounts receivable or credit control ideally - but must have a great attitude and lots of commercial awareness.
The full benefits package is detailed below:
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Hours are 8.30 - 17.15 Monday to Thursday and Friday 8.30 - 13.00 and 30 mins for lunch
Private Medical Insurance
Profit Share Scheme
Money purchase pension; company 4%, match up to 5%
Private health screening
Gym on site