Part Time Year 5/6 Teacher
Part Time KS2 Teacher Needed. Immediate Start, strong Teacher Required For Mornings Only
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to compliment the team at a warm and inviting school in East Kent.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about working with children
- Creative, Innovative and proactive
- An excellent practitioner with high levels of literacy and numeracy.
In addition, they will have
- The ability to be a team player
- A sense of humour
- A clear understanding of the National Curriculum
- Strong personal skills and the desire to build professional relationships with parents, staff and governors.
This Vacancy is initially for 3 months with the possibility of extending. It will be teaching a class of approximately 15 children their daily Maths and English lessons.
- Free CPD Training
- Advice and Support from our Educational Development Managers
- A dedicated Education Specialist Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £250 incentive for every supply or permanent teacher recommended to Connect2Staff
- Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
Work with Connect2Staff across a number of excellent schools, and make a difference to the youth of today and their education. If you feel you are capable, and interested in the vacancy, please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your CV and your covering letter. We would be delighted to have a conversation to see how we can support the next stage of your career.
Contact me today on or if you'd like to apply, or find out more.Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.