Pensions Administrator - SIPP
Our client specialise in SIPP and SASS Pensions Administrator. An opening is now available for an experienced candidate to join their existing and growing administration support team.
The successful candidate will carry out the day to day administration of SIPP & SSAS pension schemes and to be a point of contact for clients/intermediaries. Daily responsibilities will include;
- Producing annual reports & illustrations for SIPPs
- Submitting the online Registered Pension Scheme Returns Producing benefit calculations
- Paying benefits
- Arranging investments' purchase/sale
- Dealing with clients and advisers
- Updating the Transaction Reporting System
- Completing SIPP & SSAS surveys
- Carrying out simple due diligence checks on potential new Investments, etc.
To apply for the role candidates should have a Pensions Administration background ideally with around 18 months / 2 years experience. Those ofering use of OMNI database would be beneficial however this is by no means essential. The ability to work as part of a close knit and very busy team is of high importance.