Quality Assurance Banking
Quality Assurance Advisor required for a pioneering bank with prestigious offices based in Milton Keynes. TYou will be responsible for assessing the overall quality and consistency of the Home Finance Operations teams decisions in line with Credit Risk Governance frameworks including KYC and Fraud awareness. This will require designing, implementing (including gaining stakeholder approval) and delivering a Quality Assurance (QA) Framework and plan for the function. In addition, the manager will be responsible for providing QA guidance and oversight to the Home Finance Operations team. There is already a framework in place and it is down to you to check that it is compliant.
- Completing all QA assessments in line with regulatory standards.
- Designing and owning the QA framework, including determining and agreeing in-house quality standards, controls and procedures.
- Designing and agreeing a QA plan and methodology for the Home Finance Operations team.
- Delivering the QA plan, identifying issues requiring improvement and detecting relevant remedial actions required and tracking through to completion.
- Ensuring deadlines are met to adhere to regulations and internal SLAs as well as other standards as specified by senior stakeholders.
- Identifying training needs within the Home Finance Operations Team.
- Creating QA reporting.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
- Experience within the banking sector
- Advanced business and report writing skills
- Advanced understanding of home purchase plan products (inc. Secured Lending)
- Risk awareness
- Regulatory standards awareness
- Influencing skills (negotiation, persuasion, leadership)
- Stakeholder Management
- Internal collaboration with key departments (Compliance, Risk, Operations,)
What you will receive:
- Up to £45,000
- Excellent Benefits