National Sales Manager
Are you looking to take your sales management skills onto a National scale?
Bower is looking for the right candidate to lead our growing National Equity Release Advisory team. Ideally the candidate will be based within a commutable proximity to our head office in Ongar, Essex.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is hard-working, professional and wants to become an integral part of a multi award winning and growing company. Bower operate in a financial sector that is rapidly expanding and this will provide you with opportunities for career development, training and support and for you to attain your full potential.
Competitive salary on offer including car allowance.
- Working with a nationwide team of advisers specialising in Equity Release to lead, monitor performance and motivate them to achieve their targets
- Recruitment of new staff
- Training of new and existing staff
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets in line with the business needs
- Provide coaching and feedback to advisers
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Monthly reporting directly to the Board
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Maintaining business relationships with introducer's
- Understanding and interpretation of changes to products impacting the business, and to close any gaps identified
- Keep up to date with legislation, regulation and best practices
- Quarterly presentations at our in-house meetings
The right attitude to sales management is the most important skills and is more important than experience in Equity Release so if you have any of the below, please don’t hesitate to apply;
- Experience working within financial services
- Knowledge of Equity Release or Mainstream Mortgages
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to build relationships to implement change
- Good management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
When you join us at Bower Retirement, you do more than simply work here. You become part of a multi award winning talented team that has, through hard work and dedication to our customers, become one of the most successful equity release companies in the UK. Bower Retirement was voted the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 What Mortgage Magazine Awards winner and has won various other industry awards as shown on our web site.Application
To apply for this challenging and rewarding role, please apply with your CV and covering letter online
Or send it by post to:
Essex Technology & Innovation Centre