Digital Self-Service/Customer Experience Product Manager
We're recruiting for a Digital Self-Service Product Manager to join an entrepreneurial organisation experiencing rapid growth in their customer base, currently zeroing in on the 1m mark after just a couple of years of trading.
They see digital as a pivotal play in their organisation and are now looking to appoint this position as one that takes the lead in defining what 'great' looks like in principally App based customer hjourneys and empowering the customer to be able to self-serve, manage their accounts and solve typically customer service based queries - just through the App.
To this end you won't just be designing the digital service strategy, but also the business cases for change/improvements to digital estates, with a key focus on customer experience, and looking to continuously improve a customer's ability to self-serve - then seeing those cases through to delivery and in-life.
Key measures of success will include:
- Uptake on customer usage of the app to service their accounts and service related queries (account management, issue resolution, retention/upgrade, etc.)
- Reduction in cost to serve metrics through more effective use of this channel
- Customer's propensity to need to call customer services - so call avoidance/reduction
- Customer satisfaction scores for the channel
The business this is working for is open to candidates from any industry, as long as it's principally consumer based experience, and within this kind of area (i.e. digital self-service, digital customer experience/online capabilities). They in fact welcome people from outside of their specific vertical in order to inject fresh thinking and new ideas into how to supercharge their digital customer experience!
The business itself is around 60 people currently, but is backed by a multi-billion Pound parent organisation which they're an inaugural part of. The parent company's 3 year vision is to really drive this business line forward and support its success. The business is known for being agile and entrepreneurial, quick to act and deliver impressive results off the back of their efforts.
They similarly look for people who can therefore thrive in this kind of high energy, decisive environment that's really customer centric, and have a clear will to want to get on and deliver, and in doing so, create incredible digital service experience for customers.
- Define the self-service strategy, putting the App at the forefront of all customer service and experience, marketing, and commercial initiatives - driving the best experience for customers and gaining significant value from the App platform
- Drive a change in customer behaviour - increasing registration and usage of self-service portals, reducing calls to traditional call centres as a means to service and resolve issues
- Self-starter who is able to identify, plan and build business cases. Taking them through to execution, and delivering new opportunities to improve our self-service experiences for customers that are aligned to the overall strategy
- Work with a broad base of internal and external stakeholders, prioritising change initiatives and execute through to delivery
- Work with the UI and UX team to deliver a first-class creative output, aligned to the brand identity and fuss-free customer experience principle
- Monetise the app as a new marketing campaign channel
- Be the main point of contact for everyday related queries
- Reporting on and ownership of self-care KPIs around registration, usage and performance.
Role: Digital Self-Service Product Manager/Digital Customer Experience Manager
Location: London (West London)
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000
Benefits: Bonus, pension, life assurance, healthcare, etc.
- Industry agnostic, so long as it is within a principally consumer focused space and digitally biased with an emphasis on digital service/customer experience
- Experience in digital self-service environment, where the objective of your role has been to own a product or area which relates to improving a customer's ability to service their needs just through the use of an App or logged-in/account management area of a website
- Proven product management and marketing experience with customer experience service capability across online and app or similar
- Self-starter, able to identify, evaluate and prioritise opportunities to positively impact on digital service capabilities, with experience of building your own business cases and seeing them through to delivery with results
- Able to manage a product roadmap of new features and benefits, owning the delivery of projects end to end
- Proven experience in creating self-serve strategies to drive adoption and engagement
- Great stakeholder management skills, bigger projects can take a while to land, so you've got to be able to evidence how you've managed to ensure deadlines have been met and teams from across a business have been successfully kept onboard to see a project through
- Experience in working on customer journeys - their creation (working with UX/UI teams), analysis and optimisation
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.