Project Management Assessor
Can you see yourself investing your time in others?
About the role
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Project Management Assessor for the new Associate Project Management Standard. You will play an integral part in guiding individuals through their vocational training programme, helping them successfully reach their course requirements.
What will you do?
- Meet with learners in designated area approx. 50 mile radius from your home address
- Travel and meet with learners in their work based locations
- To work in partnership with the employers to ensure learners have a smooth learning journey
- Work closely with the learners motivating them through their Project Management qualifications (Prince 2 and APM)
- Monitor the learners progression and make sure the quality is at the benchmark standard
- To effectively manage your own learner caseload of 40 - 50
- Set individual targets for each learner based on capability to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage your diary efficiently, to ensure regular contact and on-site visits with learners
Do you have?
- Ideally, you will be a qualified Tutor or Trainer
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA (preferred, not essential)
- Teaching / coaching qualifications - PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407 (preferred, not essential)
- Possess a degree, Higher Education Qualification in Project Management or significant industry experience
- You MUST hold a recognised Project Management Qualification, ideally APM or Prince 2 - or PMI CAPM or MSP
- First-hand experience of working as a project manager or project coordinator
- Effective time management due to high volume caseloads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be used to working within a target driven environment and to tight deadlines
- Ideally be a car driver with own car to attend meetings with learners and employers
- Ability to deal with professionals at a senior level
- Due to the nature of the role, you must have a UK full driving licence and access to a vehicle
GP Strategies Training Limited is one of the UK’s top 10 providers of apprenticeship training having delivered to over 7,000 learners at over 1,800 employer sites in 2016.
A subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) we offer local and national high quality assured training solutions and services for both government and commercial organisations. As one of the largest training provider of the government apprenticeship provision in England, our work has been recognised as being Good (Grade 2) with some outstanding features by Ofsted.