HLTA Permanent position- September start- Hammersmith & Fulham
Beautiful primary school in the Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham with a HLTA vacancy beginning on a permanentbasis in September 2018.
- Working as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) across this primary school.
- Covering classes and delivering high quality lessons following a given lesson plan.
- Interviewing prior to the Easter Break.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience working as a HLTA in a Primary school setting or extensive experience as a TA.
- Will have a good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum.
- Have positive behavior management skills.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
- Have a strong academic background and the desire to work with primary aged pupils.
* This HLTA role is perfect for those that are actively pursuing a career as a teacher. You will gain invaluable experience in a classroom setting *
- OFSTED "good."
- Very accessible.
- Prides itself in providing students with much more than academic support within lessons.
- 2 form entry.
- Is a well-resourced and offers excellent professional development opportunities for all staff.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.