Teachers wanted for perm contracts across North London Sept 18
Are you a Primary Teacher / Primary NQT looking for a post for September?
Are you a Primary Teacher, keen to join a successful Primary School on a permanent and full- time basis?
If so, read on and apply for this Primary Teacher / Primary NQT position now!
The post is open to experienced Primary Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers
There are 2 wonderful 3 form entry Primary Schools who are recruiting for KS1 and KS2 Primary Teachers to join them in September 2018. The KS1 and KS2 Teacher posts are open to both experienced teachers and to NQTs so do apply whatever your circumstances.
PRIMARY TEACHER - PERSON
- UK QTS
- Primary Teacher working at a Good/ Outstanding level
- Meeting and exceeding all teaching standards
- Current observations available
- Clear passion for teaching KS1
- Clear passion for teaching KS2
- Creative and ambitious
PRIMARY TEACHER - ROLE
- Primary Teacher / Primary NQT - KS1 and KS2
- Full time and Permanent
- Additional responsibility available - TLR on offer
- Creativity encouraged
- Work life balance highly important
- MPS/UPS + TLR possibly
- Primary Schools located in the London Boroughs of Camden and Enfield
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Outstanding 3 form entry Primary school
- Dedicated and experienced leadership team
- Great location- 5 mins walk from an over ground station
- Modern and well resourced school
One of the schools from Enfield who are attending is a 3 form entry primary school in and they have the following vacancies;
- 2 Full time KS1 Teachers
- 1 EYFS Teacher
- 1 Year 4 Teacher
The school are very supportive and would welcome both NQT's and FQT's so if you would like to be considered for any of the above roles please respond to this emai' with a copy of your CV along with full contact details.