Graduate Marketing and Business Representative
Based in central Brighton my client provides legal, compliance and business advisory services to SME and blue-chip firms throughout the EU - and beyond. The focus is on supporting business who are trading in multiple countries.
The successful candidate will need to be professional in attitude and appearance, personable and articulate. You must be confident in social networking, structuring targeting marketing to companies and directors, approaching finance professionals at global companies over the phone and email with a view to arranging further planned correspondence for a senior colleague
This is a great Graduate type opportunity that would suit an ambitious, bright and motivated graduate ideally with a financial degree or interest in international trade and business.
Basic salary starts at £18-20k and will rise to £24,000 in 12 months, you will also earn commission, in the first year you should make about £25k in total and then over £40k in the second year.
You’ll need to be able to:
- Research for new high-value business leads
- Confidently call and email companies who have shown an interest in working with my client
- Host conference calls and meetings with clients both in the UK and beyond
- Manage and co-ordinate marketing and client projects and ongoing accounts
They are expanding their reach across Europe and as such, it would be an advantage to have a second language, but not essential.
The right candidates will:
- Have the determination to achieve and exceed targets
- Well educated probably to degree level
- Be a good talker and listener
- And an equally good reader and writer
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be both empathetic and goal-driven
- Have an aptitude for thoughtful consultative marketing
- Have energy and perseverance required in telephone-based roles
- Preferably have experience and understanding of direct sales or marketing in a B2B environment, but aptitude and potential will be considered!
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme