Assistant Financial Accountant
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for an established Manufacturing business in Worksop that are going a period of reorgainsation due to aquisitions.
- Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Purchase ledger invoice processing and preparation of supplier payment runs;
- Ad hoc 'sales' invoice processing for Capital assets, Management recharges and Group, Royalties;
- Employee expense processing, including the classification of expenses for tax purposes;
- Accruals & prepayments recording;
- Cashbook recording;
- Fixed asset recording;
- VAT returns;
- Intercompany account reconciliation;
- Period end close routines, including journal processing;
- Group reporting
- Experience of processing Vat returns and Bank Recs
- AAT qualified
The company offer a competitive basic salary, study support if required and generous holiday entitlement.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.