Graphic Designer (mid weight)
Overview Of The Role
Our client is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist - provide their clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic, fast-pace, solutions-focused start up environment - that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
This is a great opportunity to work on a global FMCG brand. The role is based in Leatherhead, Surrey. You need to have a passion for producing great social content in the FMCG world. You will work on a variety of different projects ranging from key visual mock ups, digital and social advertising, brand development and photography. As we foster a close working relationships with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to producing better work and it’s essential to drive to our growth and success.
The Creator will work alongside a fellow creative, project and account team members. You will be working within a wide variety of brands, producing designs to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking in to account quality and consistency.
You will be working for a small,l fun and dedicated team. The team is still in start-up mode therefore needs someone who is flexible and able to be involved in all aspects of the business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define the look and feel for a variety of design projects
- Implement existing brand guidelines on projects
- The ability to work under direction and using your own initiative
- Presenting your work internally and to clients and manage workloads within agreed timings
- Producing assets for e-commerce platforms and social media platforms
- FMCG design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution.
- Experience of producing banner advertising for e-commerce platforms e.g. Amazon and social media platforms.
- Quick worker with high attention to detail
- Forward thinking with examples of producing exciting creative executions
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- High proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools.
- A team player and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Experience of Celtra a bonus
- A good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and jquery capabilities, coding skills is a bonus.