Paid Media Manager
Passionate about Paid Media and looking to sink your teeth into a new challenge? Become the Paid Media Manager for a leading online fashion retailer based in Cheshire! Enjoy fantastic benefits including free on-site parking and staff discounts!
The business has experienced a phenomenal amount of success since they first began and now they are the ultimate online provider of affordable, designer fashion for men, women and children across the UK! As they continue to build and expand the brand, they are now on the hunt for an experienced Paid Media Manager to help them drive the company to future success.
The Paid Media Manager’s role will primarily focus on the business’ online paid advertising and will include managing their PPC, display and shopping campaigns. The successful candidate will also be required to liaise closely with external agencies and social media teams in order to maximise their paid advertising across multiple platforms. An enthusiastic individual who wants to contribute to a highly innovative and successful business will thrive within this fast-paced environment.
The Key Responsibilities of the Paid Media Manager:
- Take control of all paid search, display and shopping campaigns, identifying and applying recommendations from previous campaigns in order to maximise performance
- Plan and develop the paid media advertising strategy and ensure that it is aligned with the company’s overall objectives
- Be hands on in regards to ad set up, account structure and other tasks in order to drive campaign performance
- On a regular basis, integrate new products and campaigns into the paid media mix whilst producing highly detailed reports of each campaign which can be presented to key stakeholders
- When required, analyse key trends to make data-driven decisions
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ working within a Senior PPC role
- Proven experience managing paid media campaigns and in excess of £500,000 per annum
- Google Adwords certified and experienced across search, shopping and display advertising
- Experience of international paid media campaigns would be advantageous
- Competent knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook
- Fantastic interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- A sound knowledge of bid management tools including Doubleclick would be beneficial
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are vital for the role
If you’re a Paid Media experts who’s ready to join this amazing company then apply now!