Are you passionate about English and History?
Do you want to work in a unique central London Location?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking Primary school?
We are a small, welcoming Primary School situated in the heart of beautiful Westminster and looking for an English and History specialist, to work in Key Stage Two. This is a full time permanent position, commencing in September.
About the role
We are looking for an English and History teacher, with the vision, intellect and drive to motivate and enthuse our pupils. As the school expand over the next few years, there is the potential to specialise in just one of these subject areas. You will be teaching using a knowledge-led approach, across the full ability range at Key Stage 2. You will share in our vision of developing excellence in our pupils and forging new directions in education.
About the School
The school is well-resourced and student behaviour is very good due to a very successful behaviour policy and an ethos of care and high expectations. There are excellent resources available to assist in making lessons creative and fun. Located in a vibrant area of central London the school is two form entry and planning is shared across all year levels.
The school boasts an unusually large outdoor space for an inner-city school with beautiful Victorian buildings, which contribute greatly to the atmosphere of the school.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about English and History
- An outstanding practitioner who is committed to developing the curriculum and able to deliver it in an innovative and exciting way
- Committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement
- Committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum
We can offer you:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities
- A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team
- A competitive salary package
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
- Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning
The successful candidate will have prior Key Stage 2 teaching experience, either class based experience, and will possess a Bachelor of Education or a PGCE with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
The Head is looking to arrange visits to the school this week, so for more information about this fantastic opportunity please forward an updated CV to Luke at Reeson Education.