Due to company growth our client is recruiting a Finance Assistant. In this newly created role, you will be working along side the Assistant Accountant to support in the preparation of the management accounts.
This is a great opportunity if you are an AAT studier or looking for your first opportunity to work within management accounts.
- Supporting the month end
- Processing routine journals
- Supporting the preparation of monthly Control Account reconciliations
- Employee credit card expenses
- Adhoc data analysis & reporting request
- Ability to use Excel & develop skills as required
- Ability to identify & suggest improvements
Skills & Experience
- AAT Student preferable (not essential)
- Advanced Excel
- Intermediate level of Word & Outlook
- Numerical ability & accuracy
- Excellent time management, prioritising & organising skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self motivated & able to make decisions
- Flexible to change
- Problem solving skills & pro active attitude
- Prepared to 'hit the ground running'
22 days holiday plus bank holidays. This does increase with length of service.
Our client has a generous benefit package including childcare vouchers, free parking, free tea and coffee to name but a few.
If you do not receive an initial reply to your application within three working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful.