Supply Teachers, Bedfordshire
Educationline urgently require Supply Teachers for daily and short-term cover in Bedfordshire. The demand for teachers is once again outstripping supply, so we need you!
We can offer flexible Supply Teacher work in towns and villages across Bedfordshire in a range of middle, upper and secondary schools. Many of our teachers work constantly in local schools where they build up lasting and positive relationships. No planning, preparation or assessment required - so your working day finishes when the school bell rings!
This role will involve:
· Providing cover in the absence of the class teacher. All work to be covered will be provided
· Teaching across KS2,3,4,5 (depending on the school)
· Ensuring the continuation of learning and a positive working environment in the absence of the class teacher.
· Ensuring all work set is completed by students during the allocated time
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
· Experience of classroom teaching at either / or KS2,3,4,5.
· The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
· Flexibility to adapt to new learning environments and the learning needs of different students
· QTS is a preferred requirement for this position
· Having access to your own car for transport will greatly increase work opportunities available
Please contact me if you are interested in this vacancy. Please email your CV to or call .