Lead C# Developer
Lead C# Developer - Salary to £80K + Benefit
We are looking for a highly skilled Lead C# Developer with C#.Net Development skills to work in an AGILE environment.
The Lead C# Developer will have proven experience in writing major applications using C#.Net.
As a Lead C# Developer you will have understanding of SDLC, encompassing all layer, including the human ones.
Lead and take part in SCRUM process, including peer-to-peer code reviews, contribute to design, implementation and team ideas.
Our client offers excellent working conditions in new HQ which has onsite gym facilities and break out arrears.
You will be supported through career development and ongoing training.
Essential skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of software development, encompassing all layers, including the human ones.
- A solid background in web development and HTTP based software.
- The ability to write and review high quality C# code in a commercial environment.
- The ability to re-enforce and nurture professional coding practices in the team.
- A solid understanding of relevant software design patterns.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to contribute to meetings as required, empathy.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Belief in the importance of UX in all applications.
- Experience of designing and developing message (Rabbit, other AMPQ) based systems and RESTful APIs
- A strong grasp of modern browser UI technology, ideally including the Angular 4 framework.
- A broad view of Internet based technologies, with an understanding of Unix, fundamental internet protocols, networking,
- Commercial experience of languages other than C#, particularly python.
- Experience of time-series data, and/or prior experience of price and market based applications.
- Genuine enthusiasm for agile development.