Build and Commissioning Technician
We are currently seeking an experienced Prototype build and commissioning Technician for a role with a Technology company based in Surrey.
This will be a varied and interesting role working on new Technology.
- Mechanical build and commissioning of our prototype units
- Maintaining build and commissioning documentation
- Maintenance of, and upgrading of, prototype and other equipment
- Support to systems in the field including monitoring condition, servicing, repairs and upgrades
- Planning own day to day activities and reporting progress
The ideal candidate will have experience with Tig welding; refrigeration or air conditioning; operating basic machine tools (lathes, milling); working with high pressure gases or cryogenic equipment; experience of electrical and mechanical systems.
Further education qualification in engineering (electrical, mechanical, automotive or aerospace). Experience of mechanical build and upfit at a practical level. Computer literacy including MS Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on some exciting projects with a company who are forward thinking and open to new ideas.
Salary is negotiable and is dependant on skills and experience.